Welcome to the Singapore Group Scribbles (GS) space. We provide here a one-stop space to allow our GS extended team (LSL researchers, our school collaborators and our international collaborators) to contribute and share ideas, papers, lesson plans, documents, and any artifacts.
We obtained a 3-year grant from the National Research Foundation of Singapore for our project entitled "Flexible Collaboration for Interactive WhiteBoard (IWB) Classrooms".
To date, three pilot schools (Mayflower Primary School, Fuhua Secondary School and Whitley Secondary) are involved in this research project. GS has been explored in various subjects like Science, Mathematics and Chinese (both Chinese and Higher Chinese) in these schools.
GS 3.0 Beta Online Experience
We have set up a GS 3.0 live server for visitors to experience the actual look and feel of using GS. GS 3.0 can be accessed via:
Admin Account :
To read more about the steps in using GS, please refer to the user manual.
GS Lite Beta
We are currently working on a minimal managment model of GS, GS Lite. This version will no longer require user account creation. You can experience the GS Lite with the following steps:
1. Open the link on a seperate browser, http://gslive.mine.nu:8080/gs3/client/gslite.html
2. Insert your name and the name of the Activity you want to create. Optionally selected the ending date of the activity.
3. Either copy and send to your friend about the link created, or insert your friend's email address to invite them through a system generated email.
4. Click to go into the activity and modify the session if you need.
5. Your friends will be able to join the activity with the link you sent.
This version is currently under testing, you are welcome to send us feedback.